วันที่นำเข้าข้อมูล 13 Sep 2022
วันที่ปรับปรุงข้อมูล 30 Sep 2022
* For those who travel with pets and seek to pass them through Thailand, everything can be done at the port of entry by having the following required documents ready before arrival:
1) Form Ror. 1/1 (ร. 1/1) from the Thai Department of Livestock Development
To download an application form for Import/Export Animals/Animal Remains through Thailand, please click.
2) Health Certificate:
3) Proof of Vaccination:
Pets must be vaccinated at least 21 days prior to their departure against the following viruses:
4) A Copy of the Pet Owner’s Passport
* For those who wish to import pets into Thailand, but not travelling with them, will need to obtain an “Import Permit” before their departure by submitting an e-mail request with subject “Request an Import Permit” to email: [email protected] along with the following documents:
1) A copy of the shipper’s passport (the person who will ship/export pets from the U.S.). Please make a note on this document stating that “This is the shipper.”
2) A copy of the pickup person’s passport (the person who will pick up the pets at the Suvarnnabhumi Airport). Please make a note on this document stating that “This is the pickup person.”
– Upon the pet’s arrival, this pickup person must contact the Animal Quarantine Station at Suvarnnabhumi Airport Tel. +(662) 134-0731 for further instructions. If the pickup person cannot pick up the pets at the airport himself/herself, a letter of authorization appointing a representative will be needed.
3) Proof of vaccination
4) U.S. address where pets will be shipped from (use a kennel’s address if buying from a kennel).
5) Thailand address where pets will be staying.
6) Flight itinerary of pets, including flight number and arrival time. It is strongly recommended that the pet’s arrival time in Bangkok shall be from 8:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. local time Monday-Friday (except Thai holidays) to ensure that an official will be on duty.
7) The Permit issuance process will take at least 3 business days. If you do not receive any response within that time frame, you may call the Animal Quarantine Station at Suvarnnabhumi Airport (Cargo Terminal) to inquire about your Import Permit application status at +66 2 134 0731 (Attention: Ms. Nariya or Mr. Anusorn) during 8:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. local time Monday-Friday (except Thai holidays).
1. Pets must be at least 4 months old to be able to import into Thailand.
***However, a quarantine officer has the discretionary authority to detain in a quarantine station any pets/animals seeking to pass through Thailand.***
* Animal Quarantine Station at Suvarnnabhumi Airport’s Contact Information:
For those who travel with pets and seek to pass them through Thailand:
For those who wish to import/export pets to Thailand:
E-mail: [email protected]
* Office of Agricultural Affairs (OAA) Royal Thai Embassy, Washington DC
Office Hours: Mon - Fri
9.00 am - 12.00 pm and 1.00 pm - 5.00 pm (except official holidays)
Consular Hours: Mon - Fri
9.00 am - 12.00 pm and 1.00 pm - 4.00 pm (by appointment only)